Beth T. Proudfoot, MFT, Mental Health
How do you choose a great collaborative divorce coach or child specialist?
Life experience matters.
Having been a parent of both amazing and challenging children, having been both happily and unhappily married, having been both terribly ill and vigorously healthy, I am aware that my 60+ years on this planet have given me a priceless depth of empathy. Been there.
Professional experience matters.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 1985, with a focus on children and parents
- Trained mediator
- Trained collaborative communications coach and child specialist
- Member of
- Collaborative Practice California www.cpcal.org (Eureka Award Winner 2017)
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists www.camft.org
- Author of the Trailblazing Parenting Audio and Video Series and co-author of “The Magic of Positive Parenting,” (Blackstone Audio)
- Founder of the Child & Family Counseling Group, Inc., in San Jose, CA
- Office in San Francisco opened in 2018 exclusively for collaborative work, website www.bethproudfoot.com